POLICIES & Rules Of Occupancy
- Rate is based on seasonal months for the number of guests.
- Two Night minimum on all bookings
- Three-night minimum on certain holiday bookings
- Holidays charged at "in season" weekend rates
- Thursday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday stays will be charged at weekend rates
- In season rates apply December 22 through January 1 and Valentine's week
- Must be 21 years of age to book
- Well mannered, housebroken dogs welcome. Please notify us of any dogs you are planning to bring at the time of booking.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- A credit card is required for all deposits.
- Full balance is due seven days prior to arrival,
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, cashier's check or money order.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
- Check in time 4:00 PM. Check out time 11:00 AM
- There is a $100 cancellation fee on all reservations.
- No refund of deposit within 30 days prior to your arrival.
- No rescheduling
- No refunds after occupancy.
- No refunds for early departures.
- You will be responsible for the total balance due if you do not cancel your reservation.
- No refunds for inclement weather.
- No refunds due to power of WiFi outages.
- During the winter months, we do get some snow and ice storms. A four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
- If temperatures are forecast to be below Irish Real Estate’s comfort level to provide necessary amenities we reserve the right to reschedule or fully refund the guest at their discretion.
Cabin and Property Rules
- No hunting or use of firearms or fireworks on property. If we find there was firearms or fireworks used the authorities will be called. We will also make all guest leave immediately from the property with no refund.
- No camping on property.
- No smoking inside the cabin or hot tub.
- You may smoke outside only if you keep the grounds free of litter and cigarette butts.
- Quiet Hours at Wyandot Woods start at 10PM and continue until 8AM. Please be respectful of other guest both during and outside of quiet hrs. Continuation after first warning will result in immediate dismissal from the property without refund authorities will be called if refused.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is limited to people of legal age.
- Illegal drug use or engaging in other illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal from the property without refund.
- Unauthorized visitors or parties will result in immediate dismissal from the property without refund.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made because of equipment or appliance failure. We will make repairs as quickly as possible.
- Furniture may not be moved from deck areas or inside cabin, if any furniture is moved, please put it back to its original location.
- Close and lock all doors and windows before departure.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made because of any equipment or appliance failure. We will make repairs as quickly as possible.
- Clean up after your pets, inside and outside. There are products underneath kitchen sink if your pet has an accident inside.
- If found by the owner any accidents or damages to our cabin from your pet or not following are rules. The guest will be charged $200.00 for any cleanup or property fixes. If furniture is damage, you will be responsible to replace the same furniture purchased and that amount will be applied to your card as well.
- You are required to leave the property in the same general condition it was in when you arrived. Prior to departure, please place all trash in dumpsters. Dishes should be clean and put away. Irish Real Estate will clean all linens and towels upon your departure. Please do not strip beds.
- If excessive cleaning is required, a service charge will be charged to the credit card number on file.
Hot tub Rules
- No animals inside the hot tub
- Shower before entering hot tub.
- Do not overload the hot tub. Water level must stay below controls.
- No drinking or eating while inside hot tub.
- Turn off jets and lights when exiting hot tub.
- Limit your soak to 15 minutes.
- Water temperature greater than 100 degrees F is not recommended.
- Pregnant women, person with diabetes, high blood pressure, sensitive skin or heart disease should not use the hot tub.
- Keep the hot tub covered when not in use.
- Set the temperature to 99 degrees F when not in use.
- No splashing out excessive amount of water.
- If the hot tub is found (by owner) not clean as the day you arrived or water level has drained (from splashing water out) due to the above rules not followed, the amount of $250.00 will charged to your credit card on file.
Release of Liability/ Indemnification and Hold Harmless
- Renter agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Irish Real Estate, Wyandot Woods, Our Life Lodge, it owners, representatives and agents, for any liabilities, damages, costs or expenses whatsoever arising from or related to the actions or negligence of Renter or its guests in connection with the use and occupancy of the cabin, the property and amenities, including, without limitation, any claim or liability for personal injury or death in connection with Renters or its guest’ use of the fire ring, ponds, canoes, or hot tub.
Right to Enter Property
- Irish Real Estate may enter the cabin and property at reasonable times to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, or to make repairs, alterations or improvements.
Reminder to all guests
- While enjoying the beauty of Hocking Hills please remember you are in the country and may encounter curvy roads, hilly terrain, gravel roads inclement weather, bugs and mice. Also keep in mind there are no streetlights. During the winter months, we do get snow and ice storms. We recommend a four-wheel drive vehicle or snow chains.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information regarding the description of the cabin and the property. However, the possibility of errors and omissions exist.
This Rental Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. Irish Real Estates failure to enforce or insist on compliance with any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or a limitation on the right of Irish Real Estate to enforce or insist on compliance with that provision or any other provision of this Agreement. In the event, any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in the whole or in part, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
The reservation agreement and policies along with all other policies of Irish Real Estates that you execute and acknowledge, constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to a modified subsequent written agreement executed by the parties. The agreement and the performance thereof shall be governed, interpreted, construed, and regulated by the laws of the state of Ohio. The parties agree to submit any matter arising out of agreement to the court located in Hocking County, Ohio. The parties further agree that said court shall have exclusive original jurisdiction over any matter relating to or arising from the agreement and the parties’ rights and obligations under this agreement. Each of the parties hereby expressly waive any objection or defense it may have to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the state of Ohio. If Irish Real Estate must seek remedy in court for any reason, all attorney fees and court costs shall be paid by guest.